Social Media have been gaining more and more importance for companies and brands for several years. Facebook has become one of the most important channels of communication and a core source of information for many consumers. Twitter is used to spread media reports and a means of direct networking with journalists, politicians and experts. Users write blogs about their personal opinions or everyday experiences in detail, and turn to likeminded persons in forums.
Professional media monitoring provides you with an up-to-date overview of public sentiment in Social Media in a fast and reliable way. You will receive answers to the following questions:
- How strong is the presence of my company and its representatives in Social Media?
- What impact do media reports and influencers have on the image of my company?
- How is the sector of my line of business perceived, what are my competitors doing?
- Which platforms are used by my target groups and stakeholders?
- Where can we identify potential issues or opportunities of communication?
In order to keep you informed about the perception of your company by the digital community at all times, we offer you custom-tailored solutions according to your request for information and priorities: From automated alerts, weekly summaries to detailed qualitative presence and image analyses. The insights gained will support you in understanding clients, improving campaigns and avoiding crises.